- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast or boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup broccolini, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 sweet or hot chili pepper, chopped (banana pepper, Thai green chili, jalapeno, serrano, etc.)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the chicken, broccolini, and onion. Cook until vegetables are soft and chicken is almost cooked through. Add the garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the tomato, chili pepper, curry powder, turmeric, and lime juice. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, oyster sauce, and soy sauce. Cook about 2 minutes more. Serve.